UP Police Result 2018 Date: The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) will soon release UP Police Constable Result. Candidates who have appeared the Examination will be able to check their Result online at the website. The Official website of UP Police is uppbpb.gov.in. The Result will be released online. Candidates will be able to check the UPPRPB Result 2018 by simply entering their Registration Number/ Roll Number or Date of Birth. The Exam is conducted was conducted on 25th and 26th October 2018 and it is expected that the Result will be declared with 1 month. The Recruitment Board will first release the Result of the Written Examination. Candidates who will qualify the written examination will be able to proceed for the next stage of the recruitment session, which is the document verification and physical efficiency test. Candidates can check all the details about the UP Police Constable Result Date here.
- 1 UP Police Constable Result 2018 – UP Police Result 2018 Date
- 2 How to Check the UP Police Result 2018 – UP Police Constable Answer
- 3 Steps To Check UP Police Constable Result through upprpb.gov.in
- 4 UP Police Cut Off 2018
- 5 UP Police Merit List 2018
- 6 UP Police Constable Selection Process 2018
- 7 Document Verification After UPP Result 2018
- 8 UP Police Result 2018: Physical Standards
- 9 UP Police Constable 2018 Physical Efficiency Test
- 10 UP Police Constable Vacancy Details 2018
- 11 Pay-Scale of UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
UP Police Constable Result 2018 – UP Police Result 2018 Date
According to the last year records, around 38,315 candidates have qualified the written examination. As for now, the date of declaration of the Result is not yet declared it will be soon declared on the official website.
Candidates can check the important dates related to the UP Police Recruitment 2018-
|UP Police Exam Date||25th and 26th October 2018|
|Declaration of the UP Police Result 2018||To be Announced|
How to Check the UP Police Result 2018 – UP Police Constable Answer
- Click on the link given below.
- Now enter the required details – Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Submit button”
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can take the printout of the Result and keep it safe until the completion of the Recruitment procedure.
Steps To Check UP Police Constable Result through upprpb.gov.in
- Visit the Official Website of UPPRPB- uppbpb.gov.in
- Enter the required details- Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Click on the submit button.
- The UPPRPB Result 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can take the printout of the UPPRPB Result 2018 and keep it safe till the completion of the Recruitment Procedure.
UP Police Cut Off 2018
The Cut- off is the minimum number of marks which a candidate needs to obtain in the written test. The cut-off marks decide the qualification of the candidate to the next stage of the Recruitment. Candidates who score more than the cut off marks will be eligible for the further stages of the recruitment.
Expected Cut-off for UP Police 2018
It is expected that the candidate needs to score 35% or above in order to qualify the Written Examination.
UP Police Merit List 2018
The UP Police Constable Merit List will be released after the declaration of the Result. There will be separate merit lists for each category. Ranks will be allotted on the basis of the marks obtained in UPPRPB Written Examination and other stages of recruitment.
UP Police Constable Selection Process 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following stages of the recruitment process-
- Written Examination
- Document Verification and checking the Physical Standards
- Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates who qualify all the stages of the recruitment will be appointed for the Police Constable Posts.
Document Verification After UPP Result 2018
After the declaration of the UP Police Constable Result 2018, the selected candidates will be called for the Document Verification. Candidates have to report the venue as per the schedule. Candidates must carry the documents (original and copy) as specified.
The following are the list of the documents that are required to carry for Document Verification-
- Class 10thand 12th or its equivalent examination certificate.
- Preferential Educational Qualifications (if any)
- “O” Level Certificate in computer from DOEAC/ NIELIT Society or
- Minimum Two Year Service Certificate in Regional Service or
- National Cadet Corps “B” Certificate.
- Uttar Pradesh original residential certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Dependents of Freedom fighters must have a certificate issued by the state government in the approved format (if applicable)
- Ex-Servicemen should have a unit discharge certificate, no-objection certificate by the unit commandment, Indian Special Army Certificate of Education issued.
- District Commandment, Home Guards issued service certificate. The Home guard should have completed at least 3 years of service (if applicable).
- Certificate issued by the working staff of Uttar Pradesh state seeking age relaxation (if applicable).
UP Police Result 2018: Physical Standards
Candidates must satisfy all the physical standards set by the Board. The physical standards for the recruitment for UP Police 2018 is as follows-
For Male Candidates:
Chest Without Expansion
Chest with Expansion
|General/ OBC/ SC||168 cms||79 cms||84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77 cms||82 cms|
For Female Candidates:
|General/ OBC/ SC||152 cms||40 Kg|
|ST||147 cms||40 Kg|
UP Police Constable 2018 Physical Efficiency Test
After the Document Verification, and Physical Standard Test the selected candidates will be called out for Physical Efficiency Test. The Physical Efficiency Test is as follows-
- For Male Candidates- Complete a Race of 4.8 Km in a maximum of 25 marks.
- For Female Candidates- Complete Race between of 2.4 km in a maximum of 14 minutes
UP Police Constable Vacancy Details 2018
The UP Police Recruitment Board has released the number of vacancies for both male and female candidates. The Category wise number of vacancies are as follows-
Constable Civil Police
|Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC)||
|UR||11, 761||9000||20, 761|
|Total||23520||18, 000||41, 520|
Pay-Scale of UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are selected will be eligible to receive a monthly salary between Rs 5, 200 to Rs 20, 200 with a grade pay of Rs 2000/-.
We will post all the latest updates and notifications regarding the UPPRPB Result2018.