Check out the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2021. Download Link will be provided below in the article.
The exam of Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) is conducted by the Union of Public Service Commission (UPSC) every year for the recruitment of Assistant Commandants in the five departments of CAPF. Candidates appearing for the entrance exam will be required to bring the Admit Card which will be made available by the Commission. They will be available a few weeks before the exam which will be on 08th August 2021. It is a mandatory document required at the examination centre. Candidates not carrying the admit card will be prohibited from entering the examination hall. Also, it should be noted that at least one original Photo ID should be carried along with the Admit card on the day of the exam.
A lot of candidates had applied for the UPSC CAPF Examination 2021 and all of them were eagerly waiting for the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2021. Their waiting has come to a halt now as UPSC has released the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2021. The candidates can easily download them by visiting the official website i.e www.upsc.gov.in
If you guys are looking for the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2021, you have landed on the right spot as we will provide every information related to UPSC CAPF 2021 and candidates need not look anywhere beyond this website.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2021
The Admit card of UPSC CAPF exam will be released online on the official website of the Commission. It is a mandatory document which will be required at the time of the examination, the entry of the candidate will be prohibited in its absence. It should be noted that the availability of the Admit card will only be in online mode and the document will not be delivered through post individually to the candidate. The Admit card of UPSC CAPF will be required for every stage of the exam.
Steps to download UPSC CAPF Admit Card
- Visit the website of UPSC and click on the link of e-admit card under exam name Central Armed Police Force.
- Click on the link of download e-Admit Card.
- On opening the link, the instructions regarding the admit card are displayed. Read them very carefully.
- After the instructions, candidates will be given the option of accessing the Admit card either by entering Registration ID or Roll Number.
- After choosing any one option, the candidate will be required to provide Date of Birth and confirm the random image.
- UPSC CAPF Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Download it and get at least two to three printouts of the document.
Contents mentioned on UPSC CAPF Admit Card:
- Application Number
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s Address
- Subject choosen and course
- Address of the examination center
- Time of the exam
- Reporting time
- Registration Number
Important Instructions regarding the UPSC CAPF Admit Card
- The details mentioned on the UPSC AC CAPF Admit card should be cross checked very frequently. In case of any incorrect details, candidates should contact the examination authorities immediately.
- Candidate should bring e Admit Card in each session of the exam. It should be preserved till the declaration of written exam.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination center atleast an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Go through the instructions mentioned on the official website of the Commission.
- Admit card should not be torned in any manner. Also, there should be no alterations of details mentioned on the Admit card given the information provided is from the exam controlling body.
- It is mandatory to carry one photo ID proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN card, Driving License etc) to the examination hall along with Admit card.