UPSC CMS has released cms admit card. Here we provide a direct link to download UPSC CMS Admit Card. Those candidates who had filled the UPSC CMS Exam 2018 Application Form they are only eligible to download the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 from the official website by entering the necessary details like registration no. and date of birth.
- 1 UPSC CMS 2018 Admit Card – Hall Ticket
- 2 Steps To Download UPSC CMS Admit Card – CMS Hall Ticket
- 3 Download Here
- 4 UPSC CMS Exam Center
- 5 Documents to Carry besides UPSC CMS 2018 Admit Card
- 6 Information Printed on UPSC CMS Admit Card
- 7 UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018
- 8 UPSC CMS Exam Time Table Official Notification
UPSC CMS 2018 Admit Card – Hall Ticket
Candidates should note that UPSC will not send any admit card by post or by nay another method. To download the admit card you will need the schedule for the examination and admit card releasing. So check all important dates of UPSC CMS 2018 Exam.
|UPSC CMS 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|UPSC CMS 2018 admit card issue date for written exam||02 Jul 2018|
|UPSC CMS 2018 exam date||22 Jul 2018|
|UPSC CMS 2018 Result||Sep-Oct 2018|
|UPSC CMS 2018 Admit card for Personality test||To be announced|
Steps To Download UPSC CMS Admit Card – CMS Hall Ticket
Those applicants who had filled the UPSC CMS Exam 2018 Application Form they are only eligible to download the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 from the official website by entering the necessary details like registration no. and date of birth. The below steps are given to download the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 for the Combined Medical. The below steps are given to download the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 for the Combined Medical Service exam.
- Go to UPS official website @ upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Admit Card” button on the website.
- Follow the link to UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018.
- Enter your details like registration number, DOB etc.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Your UPSC CMS Call Letter 2018 will be displayed.
- Save the PDF file and take the printouts.
There are two ways to download UPSC CMS Admit Card
Step 1 – By Registration ID
- Enter 11 digit registration number
- Select date of birth
- Enter Captcha code
- Click on submit option
Step 2 – By Selecting Roll Number
- Enter roll number
- Select date of birth
- Enter captcha code
- Click on submit button
UPSC CMS Exam Center
|Name||City Name||City Name|
Documents to Carry besides UPSC CMS 2018 Admit Card
- Voter ID.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any Authorised ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
- College ID.
- PAN Card.
- Ration Card
Information Printed on UPSC CMS Admit Card
- Name of the Applicant.
- Date of Birth.
- Father Name.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre.
- Reporting Time.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018
The Combined Medical Service Examination is conducted every year by UPSC in order to recruit Medical Officers in the various Services in the country. This year the notification for Combined Medical Service Exam was released in the month of May 2018. The Computer-Based Written Examination is scheduled to be held on 22-July-2018. Before 20 days from the commencement of the examination, the Commission has issued the Admission Certificate to the candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria and submitted the online application form within the stipulated time.
UPSC CMS Exam Time Table Official Notification