UPSEE Admit Card 2020 – Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University will release the admit card of UPSEE 2020 in the month of April 2020. It will be released on the official website of UPSEE. You shall download the UPSEE admit card by using the application number and password or application number and date of birth. Hall Ticket will be issued only to those candidates who submit their application form within specified dates. Students are requested to verify their details mentioned on the admit card of UPSEE 2020 and contact Conducting Body to rectify the errors. if any. Students will also require to carry the passport size colored photograph and photo ID along with the admit card. Students are requested to go through the complete article for more information related to UPSEE 2020 like Application Form, Admit Card, How to Download Admit Card, etc.
UPSEE 2020 Important Dates
Tentative Dates for UPSEE 2020 Exam had been released. We are providing here all the tentative dates. Official dates will be updated just after the declaration.
|Name of the Event||Tentative Dates|
|Application Form Release Date||In the month of January 2020|
|Last date to apply for the Exam||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Fees||1st week of April 2020|
|Application Form Correction Starts From||Last week of March to 1st week of April 2020|
|Admit card Available Date||4th week of April 2020|
|Examination dates||10th May 2020|
|Answer Key Release Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit objection on the answer key||Till the 1st week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2020|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of June 2020|
UPSEE Application Form 2020
Check the details related to the UPES Application Form below:
- The application form filling can be done through online mode only.
- The Conducting Authorities will release the Application Form at the official website.
- Fill up the details required in the form along with the program of your choice.
- After the successful registration, the student receives an Email from the officials on their registered Email ID.
- After the payment of application fee, you will require to enter the academic & other details in the application form.
- Students are requested to enter all the details in the Application Form as per their certificate records.
UPSEE Admit Card 2020
An Admit Card is the authority document to appear in the examination. It is treated as the Admit Card for the purpose of the exam and an authority document that proves eligibility of the students to appear in the examination. UPSEE 2020 Admit Card will be released online on the official website. The candidate must visit the website as soon as it is released and download the Hall Ticket. You must bring the UPSEE admit card 2020 to the examination center. No student will be allowed to appear in the examination if they do not have the Admit Card of UPSEE.
Important Note – Click Here to read more about UPSEE Cut Off 2020.
Procedure to Download UPSEE Admit Card 2020
This section is helpful for those who don’t have an idea “How to download UPSEE Admit Card”. You just need to follow the below written steps in the correct sequence to download the Admit Card.
- Go to the official website of UPSEE.
- Click on the Admit Card link.
- New Window will appear on the screen.
- Enter Application Number and Password at the login portal.
- Click on the submit button.
- UPSEE 2020 Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully on the Admit Card.
- Download it and take 2 to 3 printout copy for future use.
Details Available on the Admit Card
Students will see the following details on the Admit Card after downloading it.
- Student’s Name
- Category of the Aspirant
- Subcategory of the Student
- Father’s name of the Aspirant
- Mother’s name of the Candidate
- Rural weightage
- Examination Venue
- Examination date and time
- Roll number of the candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- General Instruction for the Candidate
- Application number