Kanpur City Transport Services Ltd Online forms 2018 Released
The Kanpur City Transport services have released notifications for the post of the conductor. There are total 265 vacancies to be filled The candidates who find themselves eligible for the recruitment can apply for the post.
Important Dates for KCTSL recruitment 2018
- Releasing of notification Date- 6th July 2018
- Starting Date to apply online- 7th July 2018
- Last date to apply online- 15th July 2018
Eligibility Criteria for KCTSL Recruitment 2018
Age Limit and Nationality
The minimum age must be 18 years as on 30th May 2018
The maximum age must be 40 years as on 30th May 2018
Age relaxation of 5years for SC/ST candidates.
Nationality must be Indian.
The candidate must have passed the10th, ,12th with NCC “B” certificate/ITI/ A level computer Training from a recognized board or University.
Application Fees recruitment of KCTSL 2018
For the General category/OBC, the amount of fees is Rs.200
For the SC/ST, the amount of fees is Rs.100
The mode of payment is online i.e through the Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Vacancy Details for KCTSL recruitment 2018
Number of Vacancies
Total Vacancies released for the recruitment of KCTSL is 265.
How to Apply for the KCTSL 2018 Conductor Post
Visit the official website of KCTSL. The link is given below – www.lctsl.org
Click on the recruitment
Click on Kanpur city row
Search for Kanpur Samvida Conductor Posts Link. Click on the Link
Enter the required information asked and submit the details and make the payment.
Print out the application form and save it till the completion of the procedure.
Documents required for KCTSL 2018 To be uploaded
- Intermediate Certificate
- High school certificate
- Recent Passport Size photograph
Candidates who find themselves interested in the above KCTSL recruitment 2018 must go through the official notification of the recruitment 2018.
UPSRTC Recruitment 2018 – 127 Samvidha Conductor
The Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Communication (UPSRTC) has invited a recruitment drive for the candidates. The UPSRTC Recruitment Notification 2018 has released vacancies for 127 Samvida Conductors. Candidates who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria can go through the Notification details and apply. The UP Bus Conductor Vacancy 2018 Application Forms are available online from 2nd July 2018.
UPSRTC Recruitment 2018 Release Date
- Release Date of UP Bus Conductor Vacancy Notification – 30th June 2018
- Starting Date of the Online Application Form – 30th June 2018 (9:00 am)
- Closing Date of Online Application- 14th July 2018 (5: 00 pm)
Age limit and Nationality
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 18 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 40 years.
- Age Relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Norms.
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- Must have passed 12th Standard (Intermediate) from a recognized Board and could be working as a Home guard, Ex-Servicemen or must have possessed a NCC “B” Certificate.
- Application Fees for Unreserved Category is Rs 200/-
- Application Fees for Reserved Category is Rs 100/-
UPSRTC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Total Number of Posts||127|
How to Apply for UPSRTC Samvida Conductor Posts?
The step by step procedure to apply for UPSRTC Bus Conductor Posts is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of UPSRTC – www.lctsl.org
- Click on the Recruitment Page
- Search for UPSRTC Samvida Conductor Posts Link. Click on the Link
- Fill in the Application and pay the application fees to complete the application process.
- Download the Application Form and take the print out of the Application Form.
Documents Required to be uploaded
- Intermediate Certificate
- High School Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Interview.
Candidates who are interested must go through the UPSRTC Recruitment 2018 Official Notification to get the complete details about the Recruitment 2018.