- 1 RRC WR Level – 1 Recruitment 2019
- 2 RRC WR Recruitment 2018
- 3 Eligibility Conditions for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment
- 4 Mode of Selection For Western Railway Apprentice Post
- 5 Application Fee for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment
- 6 Physical Standard/ Medical Standards
- 7 Training and Stipend
- 8 General Instructions
- 9 Self-Attested Photo-copies of the certificates are to be enclosed with the Application
- 10 Last Date of the Application
- 11 Important Links
RRC WR Level – 1 Recruitment 2019
RRC WR Level -1 Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment Cell of Western Railway is going to announce the RRC WR Application Forms for Level 1 Posts in Indian Railways. The candidates who aspire for the Railway WR Level 1 Post Recruitment 2019 can apply for the posts starting from 12th March 2019. Official Notification is yet to be announced which is expected to be released on the official website of Railway Recruitment Board/ Cell. The candidates are advised to check and note down all the important details of the Recruitment before applying for the Railway WR Level -1 Posts. Read the details below before applying for RRC Level 1 Recruitment 2019.
Important Details for the RRC WR Level -1 Recruitment 2019
Railway Recruitment Cell is soon going to release the official notification for the WR Level 1 posts. The details for the Recruitment will be only available on the official notifications being published on the official website of RRC WR. Check the details below for all the necessary information of the Level 1 Posts recruitment 2019. The candidates are advised to bookmark the page and visit regularly for the latest updates. We will bring you the most recent information directly from the official website.
|Examination Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Cell, WR|
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Railways|
|Name of the Recruitment||Railway Level 1 Recruitment 2019|
|Name of the Posts||Level 1 Officers|
|Official Notification Number||RRC CEN 01/2019|
|Number of Vacancies||1,00,000 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC CEN 01/2019
Railway Recruitment Cell will release an official notification RRC CEN 01/2019 on the official websites of Zonal Railways. The candidates aspiring to apply for the recruitment drive must be eligible for the posts. The candidates can check the official notification that we would update in a short while. In the official notification, all the necessary details will be elaboratively explained. For the time while, following criteria is expected to be followed. Updates would be done once the official notice comes along.
Nationality: Candidates who are interested in the RRC WR Level 1 Posts must be an Indian National. Now, the Railway Recruitment Cell of Western Railway is also asking for Aadhar Card to fill online application. If you have not registered for the Aadhar card then visit any nearest Aadhar enrollment center and apply for the same otherwise you will not be permitted to send the application for the RRC WR Level -1 Posts Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit Criteria:
- The candidates who want to apply for the RRC WR Level 1 Recruitment 2019 should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the ST/SC/OBC and other reserved categories.
- The age relaxation norm is different for each category: For ST/SC it is for 5 years, for OBC it is 3 years and for Ex-Servicemen, it is 3 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in Age limit is also given for reserved category candidates, which are as follows:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For Ex-Serviceman, up to the extent of service rendered in defense plus 3 years provided they have put in more than 6-month service after attestation
- By 5 years for the candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
- By 10 years for a person with Disabilities ( 15 years for SC / ST and 13 years for OBC).
- The candidates must hold a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates who are in the final year/ appearing are not eligible for applying.
- The applicants should make sure that they fulfill the norms of the RRC WR Level -1 Recruitment 2019.
- The candidates must also have a good typing speed as well.
Railway Recruitment Cell WR Level 1 Post Application Form 2019
The candidates would be able to apply for the Railway Level 1 Posts from 12th March 2019. The last date for the application would soon be released with the official notification. The candidates can follow the following steps and apply for the examination.
- Click on the “Application” Link on the homepage of the RRC’s Website.
- Or click on the link provided here.
- Register yourself for the procedure.
- Save the Registration Number and Password.
- Log-in using the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill in all the necessary details. Upload the documents, Verify all details and submit.
- Pay the fee through any payment mode. Make sure that the payment is done within a prescribed time and date.
- After making the payment, log-in again using the Registration Number and Password and then proceed with the changes you want to make and submit the application form.
- Complete all the stages of the application form, and take the printout of the latest application record.
RRC WR Recruitment 2018
The Mumbai Division of Western Railway has declared recruitment notification for Apprentices Act 1961. Online applications are available on the official website. The Recruitment Board has declared the online applications for the interested candidates for the engagement of Apprentice Act 1961, in the designated trades at Workshops and Units in the jurisdiction of Western Railway.
RRB announced the opening date of the online application form is 10th December 2018 and the closing date of the application is 9th January 2019 at 17:00 hours.
Eligibility Conditions for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment
The interested candidates must have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age.The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/SC Candidates and 3 years in case of OBC Candidates. For the physically handicapped people, the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of ST/SC Candidates must show their caste certificate on Central Government format issued by an appropriate authority as per Annexure-I at the time of Document Verification.
The candidates who want to avail the benefit of the OBC Category have to submit the caste certificate as well as the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued on and after 1/4/2017 on Central Government Format by an appropriate authority as per the sample Annexure-II at the time of Document Verification.
The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized Board.
Mode of Selection For Western Railway Apprentice Post
- The selection of the candidates is completely on the basis of the merit list. The candidate’s matriculation marks will be taken to the consideration, it should be an aggregate of the minimum of 50% and ITI Examination giving equal weight to both. There will be no written test or Viva held.
- During the time of document verification, the candidate has to bring the original documents and the copy of their documents.
- Engineering graduates and Diploma passed candidates are not eligible for the Apprenticeship Programme.
Application Fee for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment
A Postal Order of Rs 100/- is payable to the Sr. DFM- Mumbai Central (W.R) as processing fee which is not refundable. The application fee is exempted for the ST/SC/PH and Women Candidates.
Physical Standard/ Medical Standards
- The Interested candidate has to satisfy the minimum standards of the physical fitness as mentioned in the aforesaid Act and Rules and standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trades which will be certified by a Railway Doctor.
- The selected candidates have to clear the prescribed medical examination and physical fitness for the engagement, for which the candidates have to pay Rs 24/-towards the medical examination fee.
Training and Stipend
- The training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and the syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council. The selected candidates will be offered stipend during the Apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per the extant instructions.
- No correspondences are allowed in the Engagement.
- The decision of the Railway Administration completely depends upon the eligibility criteria. The acceptance and the rejection of the form are completely based on this.
- No daily allowance or conveyance allowance or traveling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for the document verification.
- After the selection for the engagement, the request to change the division/unit is not allowed or considered.
- The application form must be filled in English or Hindi in his/her own handwriting.
Self-Attested Photo-copies of the certificates are to be enclosed with the Application
- A 10th/ SSC Certificate as the Date of Birth Proof
- ITI certificate along with the mark-sheet of all the semesters along with the Finals.
- Copy of the latest caste certificate if the candidates belong to ST/SC/OBC/PH/Women Candidates issued by the District Magistrate/ Mandal Revenue Officer. For ST/SC Candidates Annexure B is used whereas, for OBC candidates Annexure C is used.
- For the Physically Handicapped Candidates, the Physically Handicapped Certificate must be duly issued by the competent Medical Board as per the rules.
- Two identical passport size photographs.
- The applicant should submit only submit one application in the prescribed Performa (Annexure-A).
Last Date of the Application
The last date of the application form is 9th January 2019 at 17:00 hours. The application form received after the due date will be termed as rejected.
These are the basic information regarding the Engagement of the Apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 of Mumbai Division of Western Railway –.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
3 CommentsAdd a Comment
Police this is job apply to now
Police job is my life